We are already more than half-way through November (if you can believe it!), and while the weather is getting darker and gloomier by the day, your wardrobe certainly doesn't have to! We're here to offer some tips from the streetstyle queens for those days when you're stuck in a rut and need to be inspired before putting your outfit together.
We guarantee any of the following tips will help brighten your day, your mood, and increase your number of compliments, exponentially.
1. Add plaid. In the form of a scarf, top, hat, or statement coat.
2. Layer on a leather jacket. Can anything make you feel more chic??
3. Add a pop of colour! Be bold with a statement coat or some bright trousers, or simply add a bright accessory to your neutral outerwear.
4. Load on the layers! Cuz baby it's cold outside.
5. Most importantly, have fun with it! Whatever you choose to wear should make you feel happy and pretty, above all else. Now get out there and turn some heads!