The gifting season is officially upon us. Yes, I know we are already well into December, but I tend to go by the adorable onset of boyfriends, husbands, dudes young and old, timidly poking their heads into our corner of the shop and mumbling something about "Erm...my girlfriend wants...anchors?" ADORABLE.
Kudos to you thoughtful boys who start early and know what your ladies actually want. But for those of you who need a few ideas about what to get for your significant others, sisters, friends, mothers or office-secret-Santas we have put together a little series of gift-guides, starting with this one: Gifts for $50 and under!
Because gifting can add up quickly, we have lots of options to please both stocking and wallet!
1. Embellished headbands, headpieces and hair ties. A variety of styles and colours, $24-$50.
2. Adorable lingerie sets from Montreal's GLOBLOVE. Top and bottoms together for $46.
3. Spike bracelets, black or ivory, $26 each.
4. Wool scarves in a variety of prints and colours, $48
5. A variety of amazing stud earrings, $20 each.
6. Sequin Collar Necklace, handmade in Toronto by Hoda Designs, $42.
7. Jenny Bird Lantern Bracelets, variety of colours, $24.
8. Studded iphone 4 and 5 covers. A variety of colours and styles, $20 each.
9. Leather bracelets, $26.
10. Locally made Fieldguided tote bags, $20.
11. Jenny Bird Market bracelet, $49.
12. Double finger "double cross" ring, $29.
13. And finally, everyone's favourite anchor bracelets by Happy Camper Collections. Currently sold out (we can't keep these babies in stock!) but I've been promised more by this weekend! $22 each.
See you soon Christmas shoppers!